Sunday, June 24, 2012

Explorations

If you read my post on my jewelry blog you will know that this past week hubby and I took a trip to the beach and then to Seattle to the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit. Here are just a few of the photos from those trips.

 This is the lighthouse in Westport, WA

View of Seattle from the top of the Space Needle.

The new Ferris Wheel on the Pier in Seattle as looking from Pike Place Market.

All of these were originally taking in color but I've been playing with altering them digitally a bit. These others from Pike Place Market and the Glass exhibit just have to be in color to appreciate them.

There are flower sellers all over Pike Place Market and that day there just seemed to be so many peonies. I just loved them. If we had been going right home, I would have bought some.

What's a market without fresh fruit and veggies and they have the best.







I did finally get my scans completed of my most recent painting from my journal. I'm still trying to come up with a name. "Veiled Happiness" is what came to mind first or maybe "Through the Mist". I really didn't like it until I added the ribbon, now it seems complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment